Learn Macedonian language to travel and do business in Balkan nations of Albania, Romania, Greece, and Serbia!
Macedonian language is spoken by more than 3 million people in the region of Macedonia and among Macedonian diaspora. A large number of Macedonians live in the parts of Albania, Romania, Greece, Serbia, Australia, Canada, and USA. This online course is designed to teach Macedonian language to non-native speakers who want to learn this language for business, travel, educational or cultural purposes. This online interactive course makes learning Macedonian simple and covers the phonetics, morphology, and syntax of the official language of the Republic of Macedonia. Individual attention is assured as one group will have a maximum of 5 students. This course will be instructed by Jovana Petrovska, who is a native Macedonian speaker and has taught the language to a number of non-native speakers for more than 16 years.
Why should you enroll in this course:
- 12 LIVE Interactive classes to help you learn Macedonian language - the chief language of Balkan nations
- This course is designed for beginners who speak English fairly well (fluency in English is not required however - you must understand English)
- Individual attention from the teacher as the group of students will be limited to 5
- Course will be instructed by a native speaker and has been teaching Macedonian for more than 16 years
What’s included in the course:
- 12 LIVE interactive online classes spread over 6 weeks' period
- Downloadable exercises
PHONETICS: the Cyrillic alphabet and word stress
MORPHOLOGY: proper use of forms
SYNTAX: sentences and complex sentences.
About course instructor:
Jovana Petrovska is the founder and manager of the only EFL Online Training Service in Macedonia named Go!EnglishMak. She is a certified EFL teacher who has trained students from last 16 years. Some of her students obtained full scholarships based on their TOEFL and SAT scores. As a native speaker, she has taught Macedonian to children and adults from foreign countries. Online teaching has enabled her to work with people from all over the world who want to learn and improve the Macedonian language with a native teacher. Jovana holds BA in English language and literature from Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Macedonia. Jovana lives in Skopje, Macedonia.
Language of instruction: English