“If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his own language, that goes to his heart.”
Traveling or doing business in Balkan nations of Albania, Romania, Greece, and Serbia? Then, learn Macedonian to reach the hearts of people!
Macedonian language is spoken by around 3 million people in the region of Macedonia and among Macedonian diaspora. A larger number of Macedonians live in the parts of Albania, Romania, Greece, Serbia, Canada, and USA. This online course will introduce you to the standard Macedonian language, the official language of the Republic of Macedonia.
Non-native speakers learn Macdeonian for business, travel, educational or cultural purposes. This online course encourages practice and gives the opportunity to fine-tune pronunciation and vocabulary skills. There is a special emphasis on open-ended discussion activities.
Individual attention is assured as one batch will have a maximum of 5 students. Course instructor Jovana Petrovska is a native Macedonian speaker and has been teaching the language to non-native speakers for more than 16 years.
Why should you enroll in this course?
- Comprehensive conversational course with focus on all rounded learning : Speaking, Writing, Reading, Listening.
- This course is intended for students of all ages who wish to brush up their knowledge of the standard Macedonian language.
- Individual attention from the teacher as the group of students allowed is only 5.
- Course instructor is a native Macedonian speaker and has been teaching the language for more than 16 years.
What’s included in the course?
- 12 LIVE online classes spread over 6 weeks period
- Online access to videos of recorded classes
- Macedonian Reading
- Macedonian Speaking
- Macedonian Listening
- Macedonian Writing
About course instructor:
Jovana Petrovska is the founder and manager of the only EFL Online Training Service in Macedonia named Go!EnglishMak. She is a certified EFL teacher who has trained students from last 16 years. Some of her students obtained full scholarships based on their TOEFL and SAT scores. As a native speaker, she has taught Macedonian to children and adults from foreign countries. Online teaching has enabled her to work with people from all over the world who want to learn and improve the Macedonian language with a native teacher. Jovana holds BA in English language and literature from Univerzitet 'Sv. Kiril i Metódij' vo Skopje, Macedonia. Jovana lives in Skopje, Macedonia.
Language of instruction: English